X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen toplist taking submissions

Get your site listed at Tight Young Teen Pussy Toplist.

Your link on the list is a standard hardlink, giving you SEO benifits in addition to traffic. Currently there's not so much traffic to the list itself, however, traffic does come to the list via the rest of the site it belongs to such as the blog, tgp & linkdump....

In addition to your linked anchor, your standard sized banner will be shown if you're in the top 5. All listings also get a text description.

This is a TEEN toplist, so nothing but teen sites.. All urls need to be approved.. If linkback to toplist is not found when reviewed, you will be rejected.. Also note that there is an anticheat gateway..

Submit your sites here.

You may link back via textlink, or use the banner provided which is hosted by me.

Any questions, hit me up 348-132-803

Young and teen are two words that should never go together in this business IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by JC View Post
      Young and teen are two words that should never go together in this business IMO.
      I feel the same way, nonetheless, I have the domain & site.. I was thinking of selling it because of the name, but it's getting decent traffic & I think I did a somewhat decent job on the design

Comment

Working...
      X